Did you know that among advanced economies, only Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan and Portugal have more debt than they produce in a year? Until last month, that is. You can now add the USA to that list. If that doesn’t concern you, consider what has been happening in Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Italy. The first three required bailouts; Italy and Portugal are next. There is nobody to bail out America.
To put the numbers in perspective, imagine if your family had an income of $21,700 with no prospect of increasing your pay. Imagine that your bills total $38,200 per year and that you already owe $142,710 on your credit card. Could you get out of that situation? Add eight zeroes to each number and you are talking about America.
You can’t run your business like this either.
- What is your debt equity ratio?
- Is debt eating up a significant portion of the cash you generate?
- Is there light at the end of the debt tunnel?
- If you are a solid performer, or even struggling somewhat, you may be able to restructure your debt and lower your monthly outflow and interest expense.
- This will free up cash that can be deployed to well-thought-out growth strategies.
- Do you have growth strategies underway or in development?
If you would like to be able to answer these and other important questions; if you want to improve the debt position of your company; if you want to position your business for growth; if you need assistance in developing growth strategies, please call me at 603-620-7500 or write to email@example.com. I would be pleased to discuss how you can gain control of your future and meet or exceed your expectations.
Make more money, work less, be happy!